Friday 7 June 2013

IT'S A MIRACLE!

Image credit: prlog.org

I went to a branch of Diamond bank today. While I was waiting to get in I noticed the security man staring at me. He kept staring until I went in. I finished my transaction and came back out and he was still staring. My phone rang and while I was taking my call I heard the man exclaim, saying IT'S A MIRACLE!
The second I hung up the man came to me. He said he had been staring at me because he wasn't sure I was the one. He only realized it was me when he heard my voice. He was surprised that I had lost a lot of weight and reminded me of the times when he had to open doors specially for me because the bank doors wouldn't let me in as I was so fat and heavier than the limit. Lol. It really is a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment