Thursday 9 May 2013

Finally here!

I've been meaning to do this since forever but being the lazy writer that I am I kept postponing. Finally... I'm here, yaaayy! My name is Udodirim and I'm on a journey, a journey to lose weight and be healthy. I started at 145kg but by the grace of God I'm at 105kg and I'M NEVER GOING BACK! I still have a long way to go before I get to a healthy weight but I don't want to do it alone anymore. That's why I'm here, to inspire people and be inspired too. It hasn't been easy. It's been really difficult. Having to see things I love(sugary drinks, pastries, sweets and so on) and say no. Anyhow...
I'll let my pictures tell you a little about the journey so far then I'll come back and finish up.
One love.

9 comments:

  1. You sure say na you be this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaay!! If you think it, you can do it. I'm inspired. You have come a long way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so motivated U.D. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it.. Just Believe.. Nothing is impossible.. Well done.. It aint easy but the end result is worth all the sacrifice. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,am 105kg too,I need2lose 30kg o or more!way2go girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. U really tried ,fat can really make someone ugly,look at u,cant believe it,need TO lose weight,congrats girl.u just made my day !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nw τ̣̣ђℓ̊s is lovely.

    ReplyDelete