Tuesday 14 May 2013

NEWS

I've had some people sending me mails asking me to tell them what I took to lose weight. Bikokwa, I DID NOT TAKE ANYTHING O! I'm losing weight strictly by exercising and dieting. I work out for at least 30mins from monday to saturday( I rest on sundays). I eat healthy these days. (I cut out all the junk, for e.g I used to drink at least 2 bottles of coke everyday but I don't do that anymore) I stay hydrated (drink loads of water), I practice portion control and so on.
Weight loss may not be easy but it's doable. For people who think it's impossible to lose weight without supplements or herbs or whatever, I've got news for u, IT'S POSSIBLE. You just have to be disciplined. In my next post I'll tell you guys how I do it.
One love.

1 comment:

  1. Good talk. All it takes is discipline. I took a lot of herbs too, but the result was so embarrassing. I practically stayed in the toilet the whole day, flushing everything in my bowel.

    Follow me at www.hotpotnaija.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete